Monday, August 4, 2008

My Leigh

until today, i've avoided miley cyrus because i felt...i felt it was something...I was supposed to do. i'm not 11. i'm not particularly into pop. i HATE people with lisps (despite being cast as the Pine Sol bitch in my girl bairam's made for tv movie). so all signs pointed away from mi mi.

though, in secret, i appreciated her naked photoshoots and the fact that her cell phone pics always "leaked" to the media. she's a slut in the making and i respect that. she's got moxie. and moxie goes a long way.

now, i've had to deal with a lot of peer pressure to hate her. my friends all do. and unlike your friends, my friends really are awesome. if they were drunk, i'd probably get in a car with them. because dying/getting mangled together would be better than awkwardly dealing with them in the hospital afterward.

but today, today i hold my head high with pride. i scream from atop my ikea desk "SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!" i spent 99 cents on this bitch, and i've already listened to it at least 50 times, so that means it's paid for itself 75 times over.

ladies, gents, join me as we sing on high...

No comments: