Tuesday, July 24, 2007

get sober.

Hypocrite (noun) a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

yeah, i totally admit it, i'm a hypocrite....kelly clarkson's new album's actually really good.

and her song "Sober" is ridic. it's been on repeat all day. i actually bought the entire album b/c she deserves my crisp $10 bill just for this one track.

Hottest lyrics:
And I don’t know
I could crash and burn but maybe
At the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me
So I won't worry about my timing

i mean...from the girl who wrote miss independent. that's not half bad.

i'm back on the train, kel! (shhh i was just peer pressured into getting off by Regina and her hoop earrings.)



No comments: