Thursday, August 9, 2007

the wait is over!

there are a few things that I enjoy in my spare time. honestly, i wish i could say they were things like analyzing chagall paintings and reading hobbes' leviathan or playing double dutch with terminally ill kids.

but really, it's reality tv. i've spent an unfortunate amount of my day trying to figure out the pre-sale password for So You Think You Can Dance - Live! (if you have it for NJ or Boston, i'll give you a can of V8...and a mini desk British flag...and a towel with a picture of a pearl on it...) and also trying to think of a way i can move the 1 on 1 i have with my manager until a time that isn't the exact same time as the presale! god, life! could you be any crueler?!

but, we all know, before there was reality tv we fell in love with tv that couldn't be further from reality. one show in particular captured my heart. Full House. for my money it doesn't get any better than crazy joey messing up uncle jesse's hair or watching those twins nicky and alex get fuglier with each episode.

the unfortunate thing with sitcoms is that the people on them are actual actors. so they have a bit of pride and don't appear on every MTV show from here until eternity like 97% of the real world cast. because of this, we're often left wondering - where are these crazy kids today!?

well, thanks to my pal Jason (hey jase!) we don't have to wonder anymore!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/8938741.html

ok, i'll be the one to say what everyone else is thinking: Denise?! dammmmmmmmmn!

Ed Note: I just IMDBed her - she claims to be only 21 years old!? I call your bluff Jurnee Smollett!

Side Note (which is different from and Ed. Note, so shut up): remember when Little Richard cameoed as Denise's uncle in that episode?! that was killer! and also a little racist...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauryn, you did in fact read Hobbes Leviathan back in Prof. Blakely's hellish WR150 class. Imagine if we had actually taken notice of each other? All those missed years....

Keyser Soze said...

Kerry, while I appreciate your taking part, this isn't really the forum for that kind of "comment"...

(please call me at home)